[plt-scheme] Science Collection

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:14:39 EDT 2004

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

I think I talked Matthew Flatt into using David van Horn's C implementation
of the Egner's srfi. I haven't checked whether it made into v299 yet though.

---

I use SRFI 27 unchanged (in v208) and just extent it to be thread-safe
(using parameters) and provide some convenience functions.  Any
implementation of SRFI 27 (as long as it gives me the 54 bits I need) should
work just fine.  [I had noticed that the pure Scheme approach is a bit slow,
but so is my pure Scheme implementation of everything else. 8^)]

Posted on the users mailing list.