[plt-scheme] Science Collection

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 4 11:08:59 EDT 2004

Williams, M. Douglas wrote:

>I assume that as long as I use relative paths within my requires that it
>will work in PLaneT. Correct?

Yes. PLaneT will install the entire directory tree as-is in some
unspecified parent directory.

>Also, I need to change my documentation from the lib format in the user
>calls to require to use the planet form.  Is there anything else I need to
>know from a documentation perspective?

Right now this problem doesn't have a perfect solution because reserving
a planet-user-name for yourself isn't automatic; but I've reserved the
name "williams" for you so you can be assured that your files will be
accessible via

(require (planet <file name> ("williams" <your package name> 1 0)))

-jacob

Posted on the users mailing list.