[plt-scheme] Mirrors

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Dec 18 15:01:57 EST 2004

I have revised the mirror list, so listed mirrors are all functional
for v209.  This would be a good time to let me know about mirrors that
are maintained but not listed.

To get on the list, please send me three things:

  * The name and location of the place (appears on the download page).

  * Base url where the mirror is (should have subdirectories for each
    version -- like ftp://download.plt-scheme.org/pub/plt/bundles/ ).

  * Name and email of responsible, if it's not you (only for internal
    use, like sending new-version notifications etc).

Please reply directly to me.

Thanks,