[plt-scheme] LaTeX macros for PLT manuals

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu May 15 07:39:43 EDT 2003

Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> writes at 07:14 15-May-2003 -0400:
> Are you sure you aren't referring to the output of SLaTeX and
> tex2page?  These are Dorai Sitaram's programs that automatically
> convert TeX enhanced with some specific commands into colorized,
> cross-referenced and otherwise enhanced output.

I very well might be.  For Scheme symbols embedded in paragraphs, for
example, I'm wondering what set of TeX/LaTeX markup commands is used to
determine whether a given symbol should be rendered in HTML as black,
blue, red, or green.

I'd like to generate PLT-lookalike HTML from other formats.

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/