[plt-scheme] ** PLT Scheme Projects -- Monthly Reminder **

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 15 08:00:04 EDT 2003

PLT Scheme projects

A list of PLT Scheme Libraries and Extensions is
available at http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/develop/.
Please browse this site to find out about software
for PLT Scheme, built by PLT and others.

If you've built your own software for PLT Scheme,
you can add it to this site.  Please send email
to mflatt at plt-scheme.org for that purpose.

If you're looking for a project for yourself or
for students, check out the Help Wanted section
on the Web page.  Each project has a PLT contact
person who can provide assistance.  If you have
a suggestion for a project to be placed on this
page, please send email to my address below.

-- Paul