[plt-scheme] Slib woes with rpm version of Dr Scheme

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Mar 5 01:38:24 EST 2003

Instead of using SLIB's PLT-specific init files, I would instead use the
"slibinit" package that is included with PLT.  Search for "slibinit" in
the DrScheme Help Desk, or read "collects/slibinit/doc.txt" in your PLT
tree, for more info.

I would also make a symlink from from "collects/slib" to wherever the
RPM installed SLIB, so that I didn't have to mess with
"SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH".  Something like the following (but with the
correct pathnames for your PLT collections and SLIB directories):

    cd /usr/lib/plt/collects
    ln -s /usr/share/slib .

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/