[plt-scheme] possibly useful new arity-checking tool: no-brainer

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Sun Feb 2 13:32:39 EST 2003

John Clements wrote:
> I have written a small and possibly useful arity-checking tool for all
> language levels of DrScheme with the dreadful name "no-brainer".  The
> name is so bad that it pains me to put it in the subject line of the
> message,
> I am soliciting
> a) better names for the tool,

The first divine inspiration that comes to mind is, what's wrong with
"arity-checker", or "aritychecker"?

For more conformance with PLT tradition, without using up another major
human honorific, how about "ChArity"?  "Ch" is the abbreviation for
champion, used for pedigreed dogs that have won competitions.

Anton

Posted on the users mailing list.