[plt-scheme] drscheme language for r5rs + specific srfis

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Feb 2 11:51:27 EST 2003

Robert Bruce Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> writes at 14:02 30-Jan-2003 -0600:
> As Matthew just pointed out to me off the list, one should be able to
> load the srfis as teachpacks. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

Thanks!  That was exactly what I needed.

In case anyone else wants to do this...  For the "srfi-6.ss" Teachpack
file, I simply exported equivalent bindings:

    (module srfi-6 mzscheme
      (provide get-output-string open-input-string open-output-string))

Running Check Syntax with the R5RS language and "srfi-6.ss" Teachpack
flagged three portability problems in my program.

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/