[plt-scheme] Game Development in MzScheme

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Fri Dec 5 17:10:19 EST 2003

Hi all,

Is there any work in game development using MzScheme? I'm talking about
3D full-featured game, commercial quality.

The main question is: Is there any work on bindings for any popular game
engines? There is opengl and sdl bindings, but what about game engines?
Any work with this? If not, I'm interested in creating bindings for game
development in a popular game engine. However, I'd like to know if it is
worth the work or is MzScheme not fast enough to run such a game?

Should game development be restricted to C/C++ or scheme is worth a try?

Best regards,
--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.