[plt-scheme] trouble building drscheme on irix

From: TiM (salo at zooid.org)
Date: Mon Dec 1 10:29:31 EST 2003

John Clements wrote:

> It looks like the build of mzscheme succeeded.  If you don't need mred
> etc., you should be ready for the next step, which for you will be
> 'make mzinstall', IIRC.  I furthermore conjecture that in the first
> step, 'make mz' would have compiled mzscheme without even trying to
> compile mred.

you are correct, and i now appear to have compiled and installed
mzscheme. however, when i try to use it:

Welcome to MzScheme version 205, Copyright (c) 1995-2003 PLT
 > (load "application.scm")
reference to undefined identifier: wxme0105

isn't wx related to the graphics libs? my application is in pure scheme
with a few mzscheme library calls. nothing graphical.

any further help much appreciated ...

TiM

Posted on the users mailing list.