[plt-scheme] Clearing Open-Recent

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 11 08:53:46 EDT 2003

At Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:48:47 -0400, "Richard C. Cobbe" wrote:
> > This is probably obvious, but I can't figure out how to clear my recently
> > opened files list.  Mine reaches Timbuktu.
>
> In the preferences dialog, Editing tab, General subtab, you can set the
> length of the list.  I don't know of a way to clear old entries,
> however.

If you set the size down to 1 and then back to the number you really
want, you'll be left with only one entry in the list.

Or, you can go edit the preferences file to remove the list, or just
delete your preferences file (and all of the preferences will go back
to their defaults).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.