[plt-scheme] Mouse and Canvas Object

From: The Computer Man (thecomputerman at wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 13 03:35:42 EDT 2003

I'm define this for on-paint fonction
(define $bitmap-canvas%
  (class* canvas% ()
    (inherit get-dc)
    (define/override on-paint
      (lambda () (send (get-dc) draw-bitmap $bitmap 0 0)))
    (define/override (on-event e)
        (send e button-down? 'left))
    (super-instantiate())))

I'm add your define for the event, but i don't understand hom i can use it,
for example i'm click with the left button, how can call the function
(on-event e) ? I'm define (define mouse (make-object mouse-event%
'left-down)) ? I'm not understand how catch and use the mouse event when i'm
use it, the function not run

thanks you by advance for your answers