[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: Benderjg2 at aol.com (Benderjg2 at aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 1 21:37:04 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/1/02 7:32:13 PM, steck at ccs.neu.edu writes:

>As mentioned in an earlier response, Google's lack of frames
>makes navigation clumsy.

Interesting. When I am browsing search results in a search engine, if I want
to make a new search, I usually do so via the search box at the top
of the page (or may be the bottom of the page.

Shriram is right, that the plain text help files (which I am guilty of too)
make this a bit a harder. But you could wrap these in <pre> tags in a page
that
includes such a search box.

And I had understood that the frames mucked up some people's 'back' button
on the Mac?

Jim

Posted on the users mailing list.