[plt-scheme] Delpoyment/packaging questions

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 2 15:39:06 EDT 2002

Kirill Lisovsky <lisovsky at acm.org> wrote:
> 1. On a Unix (Linux) box an attempt to 'setup-plt' _any_.plt package
> without root privileges fails with:

I think this is a case where maybe setup-plt could offer to install it
somewhere else, perhaps?  I don't think it supports removal or upgrade, but
I could be wrong.

> And last but not least: can you point me some docs on the subjects
> above? I've tried help-desk (as far as pack.ss), but I've probably overlooked
> something...

plt/collects/setup/doc.txt and plt/collects/compiler/doc.txt are the
documentations I have used when trying to understand plt files, but I expect
you already found them.

---|--[ Luminas internet applications http://www.luminas.co.uk/ ]-----|
   `--[ http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ ]---------[ slef at jabber.at ]-----'