[plt-scheme] Re: A Couple of Questions on DrScheme/Mzscheme

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 1 09:48:18 EDT 2002

Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
>> Strange. I am a math major and have CS as a minor. [...]
>> In conclusion: I would put more more money on Felleisen's theory :-)
> Have you considered that, just by virtue of being on this list, you
> are not a good example to extrapolate from? (-:

Well, here's a maths/stats honours student who has no CS honours at all,
even though I did CS courses and can almost agree with the previous
sentiments.  Also, I wonder: what other non-CS people are this list?  ;-)

---|--[ Luminas internet applications http://www.luminas.co.uk/ ]-----|
   `--[ http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ ]---------[ slef at jabber.at ]-----'