[plt-scheme] BitField

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Sat Nov 2 09:41:48 EST 2002

Hi,

I have to check out your references. No, I saw the bitwise operations
but I also tried to implemented SHA-1 hashing algorithm that uses alot
of shifts, etc. How do you manage to do a shift with the bitwise
operations available?

Best regards,

Paulo

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.