[plt-scheme] HTTP server hangs with scheme-servlets

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 08:49:09 EDT 2002

I suspect every (wo)man and their dog is going to
suggest upgrading to the v200 release.  If that
doesn't work I'll hazard a guess that its the
conservative garbage collector slowly leaking space.
I don't know how you'd ascertain this, nor if the
precise garbage collector is working yet.

Noel

--- Petter Egesund