[plt-scheme] HTTP server hangs with scheme-servlets

From: Petter Egesund (petter.egesund at kunnskapsforlaget.no)
Date: Tue Jun 25 06:17:16 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am using the excellent package for producing HTML with PLT-scheme. But I
have the problem that the HTTP-server gets slower and slower for each day,
before it stops answering requests at all, after a couple of days.

- I am using the scheme-written HTTP-server which follows the distribution.
- The server takes no CPU-at all.
- I am running on windows XP,  PLT version 200alpha12.
- All requests should have timed out by them self, and the system should
have been doing the memory-cleanup?!

Any clues? I really want to use scheme for this job. The servlets have saved
me a Lot of programming time.

Best regards,

Petter Egesund
Norway