[plt-scheme] FFI

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jul 10 06:30:03 EDT 2002

So, due to, ugh, some interest, I'll point to the previous post where
I described what I have:
  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/mailarch/plt-scheme-2002/msg00015.html

It is now working with v.200, but I didn't do much else.  I've updated
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/eli/tmp/ffi.tgz with the whole thing.

I need to eventually:
* add a few more C types,
* a decent interface to `scheme_block_until',
* add callbacks (Scheme-functions -> C-functions),
* handle structs (I think it probably be done in Scheme),
* modularize it,
* add some good macros to genrate Scheme bindings easily so making a
  module that provides some C glue is easy,
* in particular, some macrology to make it as easy as
  http://square.umin.ac.jp/~hchang/ksm/ looks like.