[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 27 09:05:46 EDT 2002

Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor] wrote:

> Well sure, but this is kind of a circular argument, as the old help
> desk apparently didn't need those tags.  Or is the new setup offering
> some new functionality that I've missed so far?

One major change was the switch from LaTeX2HTML/TrashyTexTools to
Dorai Sitaram's tex2page.  We have also, under the guise of having a
real HTML browser available, been much more lax about the kind of HTML
we use, imagining we were unconstrained by our own weak browser.

Posted on the users mailing list.