[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 27 09:05:46 EDT 2002

Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor] wrote:

> Well sure, but this is kind of a circular argument, as the old help
> desk apparently didn't need those tags.  Or is the new setup offering
> some new functionality that I've missed so far?

One major change was the switch from LaTeX2HTML/TrashyTexTools to
Dorai Sitaram's tex2page.  We have also, under the guise of having a
real HTML browser available, been much more lax about the kind of HTML
we use, imagining we were unconstrained by our own weak browser.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.