[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 26 12:32:45 EDT 2002

> I understand that the web browser may have become a burden to
> maintain, but couldn't at least the old one have stayed in as long as
> it's still working?

The old browser doesn't understand many HTML tags which are used in the
current Help Desk, FRAME and TABLE in particular.

There have been some problems with the new Help Desk, which we expected,
given the drastic changes.  But overall, it seems to be working well.

Would it be useful to have separate browser settings for Help Desk than
for send-url in general?

-- Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.