[plt-scheme] web-server servlet components not reloading

From: Daniel Silva (dansilva at lynx.dac.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 12 11:29:55 EDT 2002

Yeah, the server refuses to execute mzscheme from apache.  I thought it
was refusing all absolute paths (I compiled a dummy prog to
printf("hello"); and /home/my-site/web/cgi-bin/test/a.out would fail but
test/a.out worked) but it failed on relative also (both
/home/my-site/web/cgi-bin/plt/bin/mzscheme and plt/bin/mzscheme).  Not
sure what difference there is between executing mzscheme and any other
compiled program.

Either way, servlets would probably be better anyway since they're more
powerful... it would just be nice if I could reload all the required
modules without restarting the process (or flag my servlet as "please
never cache this or its requirements").

Daniel Silva
dsilva at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.