[plt-scheme] web-server servlet components not reloading

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 12 08:48:11 EDT 2002

Daniel Silva wrote:
> I would rather run scheme CGI through my host's apache instead of
> execute mzscheme, so I am stuck with servlets.

Why not just write a Scheme CGI script for Apache?

Preface your code with

  #! /bin/sh

  string=? ; exec /usr/local/plt/bin/mzscheme -r $0

  [Scheme code here]

Of course, you won't be able to use send/suspend, or
other procedures associated with the PLT server.

If Apache won't start MzScheme, there's probably a
permissions problem or Apache configuration issue.

-- Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.