[racket-dev] raco pkg update --clone and git URL config

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 16 16:54:30 EST 2014

I think this is the case for everyone.

I've used the `hub` [1] tool to address this. Once I have a checkout,
if I need to push, I do:

    $ hub remote add -p racket/typed-racket

and then

    $ git push racket

Having an option to `raco pkg update` and `raco pkg install` to use
the corresponding ssh URL for `--clone` would be nice, though, and I
think it should be pretty easy to add. :)

Sam