[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 2 10:28:22 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

> To clarify, because of reasons that I won't go into on the list, the
> actual chances of me getting this implemented (and of such a change
> being accepted) are pretty much in the area of "slim to none".

That's a bummer. At first sight I'd have thought that it would have just
been a matter of creating a directory with the same name as the package,
and then decompressing the package into that directory.

But I guess things are always way more complicated than at first sight...

> TBH,
> the chances of implementing an `in-url' are low too, but they're
> probably higher than going into the package system.

That would be nice, but I'd much much prefer to see the single-collection
package thing implemented.

Laurent