[racket-dev] Intermittent build error in docs db

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 20 16:21:53 EST 2013

After another 20 attempts, I managed to extract (twice) the original
error that is triggering the rollback and its failure.

Instead of the

  SQL logic error or missing database

error at a rollback attempt, I now know that the more relevant error
from SQLite is

  some kind of disk I/O error occurred

Somehow, this does not feel like progress.

The error seems to happen only with read-only database connections,
where using read-only connections is the recent change. If anyone with
SQLite experience has an idea what might be wrong, I'd welcome advice.
(The journal mode is DELETE.)