[racket-dev] Oversight in type for path-string?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Mar 24 12:36:31 EDT 2012

IMO defining `Path-String' in a way that doesn't correspond to
`path-string?' is not a good idea.  I'd prefer it if the name was
changed or if the type changes to accurately reflect the predicate.

(The latter might be more problematic since it probably implies doing
more checking than done now, and also there's the question of getting
into path-strings for other platforms...)