[racket-dev] submodules

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 9 21:54:09 EST 2012

I've renamed

module* to slice

and removed its ability to specify a language other than #f (maybe it
could be a #:keyword later)

I've removed when-testing because (slice test ...) is shorter than
(begin-for-testing test ...) [which, btw Carl, is the best name.]

I've expanded 'raco test' to support running a different submodule or
running the default module (what's a good name for it?) if the
submodule isn't there.

I intend to change DrDr so that it always uses "raco test -r" rather
than "racket -t".

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>