[racket-dev] odd error message in race setup

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Mar 9 05:47:10 EST 2012

Robby Findler wrote at 03/08/2012 08:00 PM:
> I think that the issue probably does not predate Kevin's recent push
> (distributed places).
>
> If you'd like to audit the push security concerns, I'm sure that'd be welcome.

I meant that I might need to take a look at it because the example we
saw would raise eyebrows with some of my consulting clients.  Sounds
like it was just a documentation example that is being removed before
release, so a non-issue.

Separate from that, I wouldn't mind taking a look at security
implications of whatever this mechanism, but I doubt I'd notice anything
that a PLTer who designed the mechanism hadn't already identified.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/