[racket-dev] collections with no one responsible

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 17 08:52:35 EST 2012

Just now, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> For `tests', there are currently 3 files with no one responsible at
> the top level:
>  - eli-tester.rkt
>  - info.rkt
>  - run-automated-tests.rkt
>
> I think they should all have you as responsible, and I'll leave the
> dir the way it is.  Does that seem reasonable?

Yes.

[Fine for the first (which would eventually move to a proper place),
and for the second (meaningless for drdr, but fine for the janitorial
stuff).  I guess that the third is fine for the same reason.]

The obvious problem with a default owner is that new directories get
added and inherit that owner.  Also, it would be good to run a script
that checks that all source files are owned.