[racket-dev] collections with no one responsible

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 17 08:46:40 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> An hour ago, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
>> Currently, the following collections have no one listed as
>> responsible, along with who i think should be assigned to them:
>> - tests (eli, mflatt)  -- just the top level directory, not the
>>   subdirectories
>> - mzlib (mflatt)
>> - info-domain (mflatt) -- NB: contains no source files
> "tests" and "info-domain" are not collections, and there shouldn't be
> a default responsible for them.

Fine for `info-domain'.

For `tests', there are currently 3 files with no one responsible at
the top level:
 - eli-tester.rkt
 - info.rkt
 - run-automated-tests.rkt

I think they should all have you as responsible, and I'll leave the
dir the way it is.  Does that seem reasonable?
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.