[racket-dev] system-library-subpath etc. on windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Sep 23 01:22:48 EDT 2011

Matthew or someone can give an authoritative answer, but if this lets
you sleep tonight...  I suspect the "win32" in Racket is fine, and that
Visual Studio just has a backward-compatibility awkwardness in naming.

Win32 was the name of one of the generations of Windows API, and I
believe that umbrella now also includes the API when it is used for
64-bit targets.

You can see "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_API" (but don't focus
too much on the details in that page, because I detect a considerable
amount of historical revisionism and PR spin).

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/