[racket-dev] Autosave recovery: lovely (though it does lead to an internal error...)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 2 18:19:37 EDT 2011

The embarrassing thing is that it has been in DrRacket for a very long
time but has been broken for nearly as long a time. Thanks to some
overzealous error handling, it has been broken ever since paths and
strings became separate datatypes. But there's a drdr test in there
now that should fail if it completely stops working again. I hope.

Anyways, fix pushed for the below.

Thanks,
Robby