[racket-dev] [racket] Disable/Enable Tests

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 27 23:42:56 EST 2011

Okay. Thanks, Sam and Eric.

It appears that in 5.1 check-expect didn't work at all (is that
possible?!) so I guess that trying to look through the history to find
something helpful is probably a waste of time.

And, FWIW, the commit I did below could have been the source of
problems, as it changes the timing of how preferences work (especially
related to saving prefs in drracket's space thread and then looking
them up in the user's space) which could easily have had something to
do with breaking this feature. (It is a bad idea for code to expect to
trying to communicate between those two places via the filesystem, but
that's no excuse for me missing this problem. Sigh.)

Robby