[racket-dev] language-specific documentation failed on 5.1.1

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 18 19:21:29 EDT 2011

I tried this too and it seems to work for me, even under windows with firefox.

So, I suspect that there is something subtle about the UI that Eli and
I are doing one way but others are doing another way that is
interacting badly with the way some internal state somewhere works.

So, perhaps more careful instructions about what exactly you're doing
and what state drracket is in would help. Or trying Eli's hints may
clue us in. (In other words, I'm out of ideas.)

Robby