[racket-dev] build error

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 16 21:33:01 EDT 2011

I'll push a repair soon (after I confirm that a clean build now
completes for me).

There were two problems:

 * A new test file in "collects/tests/drracket" shouldn't be compiled,
   since it contains an image constant.

 * The compilation manager used by `raco setup' needs to configure
   reader parameters before trying to read a ".dep" file, in case it's
   called in a strange context (such as loading a snip implementation
   while WXME-format source).