[racket-dev] ohloh page

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jul 6 21:35:33 EDT 2011

40 minutes ago, John Clements wrote:

> 1) I just followed clojure's lead.
>
> https://github.com/jbclements/ohcount

Thanks!

> I've submitted a pull request. Eli, I added you as a collaborator on
> this repo in case you want to add some more sophisticated tests (I
> just copied lisp, like Clojure did) or alter the parser itself.

I think that it should also have .scrbl files -- but I don't know how
that could be parsed.  The proper thing would be something that can
actually parse the syntax etc, but maybe just do the simple rough
thing.

> 2) I see that we're "in the top 2% of all open-source projects"
>    according to ohloh.  Perhaps we should advertise this?

Where is that?  (I searched all pages I could find...)

In any case, that's probably good once they update the parser, since
without that they see very little of the project.  See for example my
last commit (https://www.ohloh.net/p/racket/commits/136464497) which
says "No source code was detected in this file".  Also, since it's
still kind of young (not really, but they were hibernating for a long
while) it'll look weird to have random people see that *2* people use
it...