[racket-dev] OK, how do I fix this DrDr complaint?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 4 20:52:42 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Stephen Bloch <sbloch at adelphi.edu> wrote:
> As of this evening's DrDr build, test-docs-complete is complaining of a
> gazillion "undocumented exports" from picturing-programs.  In fact, these
> identifiers are all required from 2htdp/image and re-exported from
> picturing-programs, so I didn't bother re-documenting them.  How do I tell
> test-docs-complete where they're documented?

The answer is to use `declare-exporting'.  You'd write something like
this in the documentation for `picturing-programs':

(declare-exporting picturing-programs #:use-sources (2htdp/image))

Unfortunately, because of the way `declare-exporting' works, this
might not be entirely correct.  You need to name the file that the
various exports of `2htdp/image' are *defined* in, not just where
they're exported.  But the line above is the general direction you
want to go in.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu