[racket-dev] Latex files

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Feb 19 08:25:30 EST 2011

Robby Findler wrote at 02/19/2011 08:00 AM:
> But I'm starting to think that Matthew's solution is easiest. Lets just punt.

FWIW, I see additional reasons to, as Matthew suggested, *not* bundle
third-party La/TeX class/style files in with Racket:

* If user needs a different version of the file, avoid headache of
getting LaTeX to pick up the desired version when there's a name conflict.

* If user needs a different version of the file, avoid accidentally
getting the Racket-bundled version without knowing.

* For each paper, user should probably be archiving the exact
class/style files used for the paper anyway, for future
reproducibility.  So, if they care about versions, they probably
shouldn't be relying on whatever version of Racket is installed.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/