[racket-dev] Racket home page proposal

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 20 07:49:10 EST 2011

I like the idea too, but I think we should bring more content from
other parts of the site to the front page.   The Ruby home page
[http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/] has most of our "participate" section
on the front page, for example.  The Clojure home page
[http://clojure.org/] does a nice job with the blog integration.  And
the node.js download link [http://nodejs.org/] is very well done.