[racket-dev] getting "oops, internal error" messages when updating PLaneT packages

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 15 19:21:17 EDT 2011

I think that this is the relevant part of the log, showing the error:

  Monday, August 15th, 2011 5:38:17pm:
   write-xml-content: received ()
  Monday, August 15th, 2011 6:02:19pm:
   write-xml-content: received ()

I'm not seeing a stacktrace (probably because I have a bug in my
logging). I don't see anything obviously wrong with the packages,
either.

I'll have to look into this more later on but at least for the moment,
I think that things are in shape. Please let me know if you spot
something wrong (as that would be a clue as to where that error is
coming from!).

Thanks,
Robby