[racket-dev] Roogle?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Aug 5 03:12:50 EDT 2011

About a minute ago, Noel Welsh wrote:
> With the power of asynchronous requests (aka ajax) it is. I've gotta
> fix Myna first; maybe then I'll have a spare moment to implement it.

That doesn't help with the goal of standalone docs.

> [Either add a stage to the build process so docs.racket-lang.org
> gets a different search to the local docs or do an Ajax request to
> the full text server and, update the JS index results with the full
> text results if the request completes.]

Oh, you mean running something *different* on docs.racket-lang.org?
That still requires some non-low-hanging hacking of the build process
and the organization of stuff on the server.  (And the search can be
solved in an even easier way with a google custom search.)