[racket-dev] Roogle?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 5 03:08:23 EDT 2011

With the power of asynchronous requests (aka ajax) it is. I've gotta
fix Myna first; maybe then I'll have a spare moment to implement it.

[Either add a stage to the build process so docs.racket-lang.org gets
a different search to the local docs or do an Ajax request to the full
text server and, update the JS index results with the full text
results if the request completes.]

(There are a bunch of really interesting problems here for machine
learning or NLP inclined people who want to work on real systems.)

N.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> Changing from a simple JS search that can be installed with Racket to
> a search server is not something that hangs low...

Posted on the dev mailing list.