[racket-dev] internal definitions & stepper

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Oct 19 11:56:45 EDT 2010

On Oct 19, 2010, at 5:33 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:

> Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> writes:
>
>> How recently did the change come in that allows internal definitions
>> all over the place? And how broken did this make the stepper?
>
> Pretty broken: There are now (let () ...)s all over the place.
>
> (I've sent separate e-mail to John and Matthew.)

? I don't see that e-mail.  That may not be important.

Re: fixing stepper failures: I'm guessing that these failures have been hidden by the test-only bug that's prevented the drdr tests from running on the stepper for the last week.  I'm hoping that the build that's currently preventing me from typing rapidly will also allow me to run the main test suite manually and see what's broken.

John