[racket-dev] Refactoring in-vector and friends

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 3 08:15:24 EST 2010

Since merging with HEAD I get repeatable segfaults in the prompt tests:

and 19526 exception field tests.

Errors were:
(Section (got expected (call)))
((syntax) (9 10 (#<procedure:dynamic-require> (quote set-local-dfs) ten)))
(Other messages report successful tests of error-handling behavior.)
Section(prompt)
Seg fault (internal error) at 0x1c0
Bus error

These errors didn't appear with my changes before merging. I went back
to the revision before my commit and I still get this segfault. I've
rebuilt (raco setup) numerous times. Is this a known problem? If it
is, I can push the rest of my changes. If not, I guess I better
rebuild from source.

N.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've merged the changes back into for.rkt and pushed the changes. This
> is just refactoring the in-vector code. I'll do a separate commit when
> I modify in-fXvector. And yes, tests all pass :)
>
> N.

Posted on the dev mailing list.