[plt-dev] Format of push notification emails

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 22:13:42 EDT 2010

I currently find the commits hard to parse; there's a lot of
information and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.  On
the other hand, I haven't had much time to get used to them, and I
don't believe any of the edits have touched code I'm familiar with.
So it's probably just a matter of time.  Once the system has been
around longer I may have more substantial comments.

Carl Eastlund