[plt-dev] another scribble question

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 23 08:29:54 EDT 2009

At Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:05:26 +0800, Chongkai Zhu wrote:
> 1. After just installing the .plt file, the document is build but not
> listed under "Interoperability" of the main-index.

For me, it's listed immediately after I install either through
`setup-plt' or DrScheme. Can you send the install log, which may
provide more hints?

Also, are you working with a fresh user directory, so that opening
documentation initially takes you to the installation-specific (but not
user specific) help page, while opening documentation afterward takes
you to the user-specific page? Or do you start out with at least a
user-specific page, which is supposed to get updated?

> 2. By installing the .plt file, the html file is correctly rendered. I
> also want to generate a local html file that links to
> http://doc.plt-scheme.org/. So I execute
>
> C:\Program Files\PLT-4.2.0.2>scribble.exe --html --redirect-main
> http://doc.plt-scheme.org/index.html docu.scrbl
>
> I get an docu.html file (also attached), but obviously the links are not
> correct. I also tried "scribble.exe --html docu.scrbl" and got the same
> result. What did I do wrong here?

Add

  ++xref-in setup/xref load-collections-xref

to the `scribble' command line, so that it loads in the cross
references that will be redirected.

Posted on the dev mailing list.