[racket] how to start a Web Application from a Server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 11:03:10 EDT 2015

The message that it is available on localhost is just informative
during development. When you give "#:command-line? #t" it won't be
shown. When you passed the argument "#:listen-ip #f" this means that
it will be active on all IPs that the machine has. So, whatever the
machine's IP is should work, provider your firewall and VPN are set up
properly.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.