[racket] Unsafe version of require/typed?

From: Alexis King (lexi.lambda at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 17:06:49 EDT 2015

The difference is that avoiding TR entirely means (1) you can’t break the soundness of other things in Typed Racket and (2) all unsafe operations need to be explicitly marked as such.

Allowing people to bypass the typechecker means all unsoundness could lead to segfaults (due to the optimizer) and malicious (or just shoddy) code could actually make other TR programs that depend on them unstable.