[racket] Announcing (fifth RacketCon) and Call for Speakers

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 18 13:41:46 EDT 2015

(fifth RacketCon) will be held on September 27th in St. Louis.
Like last year, we are pleased to be co-located with Strange Loop[1].

RacketCon is a yearly event where members of the Racket community get
together, featuring talks and demos about the things you do with Racket.

If you've built something cool with Racket, we want to hear about it!
We're looking for speakers to give 15 minute talks about their
Racket-based applications, libraries, etc. If that sounds like fun,
please send me a talk proposal!

Talk proposals should include a tentative title, a brief description of
the topic and a short bio. Please note, though, that because of time
constraints, we may not be able to accept all proposals.

Registration is not open yet, but we'll let you know when it is.

Hope to see you there!

Vincent, for the Racket team

[1] https://thestrangeloop.com/

Posted on the users mailing list.